Monday, May 4, 2009

"Official Teddy Bear Book Announcement!"

According to the "Official Teddy Bear Book," something of momentous importance has occurred in the world of Teddy bears and babies! Would you like to hear what it is?

It's so exciting! Are you ready?

Well, here is what happened:

At 3:15 a.m. on Saturday, 02 May 2009, our grandson, Noah Christian Hammond, was born! He weighed 7 lbs. 9 ozs.; he was 20 inches long; and he has a head full of medium-dark brown hair. He is a perfect cross between his beautiful mom and his handsome dad, plus he also looks just like his grandpa, Dion, too. He's a "Hammond," through and through! We're so blessed and happy!

Noah is one of the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen in my entire life! Here, take a look and judge for yourself:


I fell in love with him the moment I laid eyes on him! He is so precious, don't you agree?

He's such a cutie pie!

I'll be posting more photos as soon as I get them. You know how fast these little guys grow up. I just hope he doesn't grow up too fast because I'd like the chance to enjoy some time with him before he goes off to college!

Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may God bless you all.

Cynde

Please check out my other blogs:
Cynde's Daybook ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!

2 comments:

Maryannwrites said...

Congrats, Cynde. being a grandma is awesome.

BTW, thanks for your comments on my post on the Blood Red Pencil. Glad you like the picture of me and Banjo. You must be a horse lover too.

Cynde L. Hammond said...

Hi, Maryann!

Yeah...I'm just finding out how awesome it is to be a grandma. I totally love it already!

Oh yes--I LOVE HORSES! I have since I was a little girl. My twin sister, Sande, has seven of them! She and her kids do shows (Quarter Horse, etc.) and they really enjoy it--and I'm one of their "groupies!" :o)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will again some time.

Cynde