"“Boredom is a disease of the mind and psyche, an insidious disease. It not only takes the joy out of life, but the creativity as well. No one of God's children should ever be bored with life.”
I was surprised by one of my followers last week and I want to share my news with everyone. Angie Lofthouse from the wonderful blog, Notes From The Writing Chair, gave my blog The Kreative Bloggers Award!" (see above) I was both thrilled and honored.
I want to publicly thank Angie for thinking of me; I'm deeply touched and hope that I am worthly of such an award. Thank you, Angie!
I now have the pleasure of nominating seven (7) bloggers that I believe are also worthy of this wonderful award. But before I do, let me post the rules that go along with this award.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (below)
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Here are the seven (hopefully) interesting things about myself:
- I have a twin sister named Sande and we look just alike--and we used to be triplets.
- My first husband was a twin, and his twin brother wanted to marry my twin sister. Thankfully Sande say "no" or we both would have made huge mistakes.
- Sande and I also have another set of twin sisters named Barbara & Beverly. They are older than we are and are half-sisters, but look enough like us to be full sisters.
- I used to be engaged to my husband's older brother. This is a sad story: Dana (my fiance) was killed in a car accident while we were engaged. The story ends happily in a different way because my husband and I are very happy together and we believe that Dana (who is in Heaven now) is happy for us because he loved us both very much.
- My twin and I sing harmony together at weddings and church functions, etc. It's like our voices were made for each other!
- Dion (my husband) and I ride on his 1973 Honda CB750 motorcycle together on weekends, and it's one of our favorite things to do.
- I have written skits, songs and little stories since I was a little girl, and not until I was married have I had the chance to be able to pursue my dream. My husband has been a tremendous encouragement. How cool is that? I'm finally living my dream!
The following are the Bloggers that I have nominated:
- I Write Therefore I'm Happy!
- More Than Words
- Murderous Musings
- Tales of Extraordinary Ordinariness
- The Kill Zone
- The Writer's Porch
- Two To Write
Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may God bless you all.
Please visit my other blogs:
Cyndes's Daybook ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!