My dear friend Angie Lofthouse from the wonderful blog, Notes From the Writing Chair, has done me the honor of bestowing the prestigious "Prolific Blogger Award" upon me:
1. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award. (see above).
2. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we can get to know the other winners.
4. Every winner of the "Prolific Blogger Award" has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Let's spread some ♥love♥!
I'd like to pass this award on to the following "Prolific Bloggers":
1. Leona Shankle from At The Starting Gate
2. Pamela Mac Lean from Two to Write
3. Laura Schaefer from The Teashop Girl's Blog
4. Lisa Holdren from The Truth To Some Extent
5. Lesa Holstine from Lesa's Book Critiques
6. Lillie Ammann, Writer & Editor from A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye
7. Victoria Strauss from Writer Beware Blogs!
Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may the Lord bless you all.
Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Daybook ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!