Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Thanks to Everyone Who Participated and Made "Blog Jog Day!" Such a Huge Success!"





Hi, Everyone!


Thanks for everything you did to make this year's "Blog Jog Day!" such a success for my blog and all of the other blogs participating in that fabulous event. We should all give a round of applause to Carol Denbow (a.k.a. Author 101) who started it, organized it, and did the majority of the work, from what I've heard (and she did a beautiful job, too!)

I gained an amazing:
48 New


Followers!


That's pretty good for my humble little blog, and I'm going to do my best to my every one of my followers, old and new, glad that they "follow" me. So thanks again, everybody.





My next order of business is going to be a review of "Rose: A True Lady" written by Diane L. Wood, plus a "Guest Author" interview as well. I guarantee you: they will be interesting!

I think Diane L. Wood is going to give away an autographed copy of her book, "Rose: A True Lady" for my upcoming:

"Followers'


Contest"


How cool is that? Be on the lookout...I'll be posting something about it within the next three or four days.



Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may the Lord bless you all.

Cynde


Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Daybook ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!


6 comments:

Vicki Rocho said...

Congratulations that's huge!
Looking forward to the next jog!

Lisa K. said...

Blog Jog Day was an excellent experience for me too. I'll be looking forward to the next one!

Cynde L. Hammond said...

Thanks, Miss V and Lisa!

It always makes me smile when you guys visit and comment. It never gets boring or "everyday" for me, either. I think my husband must think I'm crazy because I squeal every time I get a new "follower" or a comment. Weird, huh?

I just LOVE it so much!

The next "Blog Jog Day!" will probably be a year from now, unless Carol Denbow (a.k.a. Author 101) decides otherwise. My upcoming "followers' contest" will commence shortly, because I want to give away some books and my "followers" have almost reached the magic number of "100", which is HUGE, for me. I'm so happy!

Cynde

dellgirl said...

Wow, sounds like a ton of fun was had by all. Congrats!

Stopping by to say “hi”! I hope your week was the best. Have a great “rest-of-the-week”!!

Cynde L. Hammond said...

Hi, Leona!
Yes, we had a great time. I hope you have a wonderful "rest-of-the-week", too! :o)
Thanks for stopping by.
Cynde

Missie said...

I'm glad it was success. That's always great. Enjoy your weekend.